I know I haven't written in a while. I have been busy. I went to WI with the family. It was fun! I got to play with my Aunt and Grandpa. I had so much fun! My Aunt has a river in her back yard. I want to move there... It snowed too. The only bad thing is the LONG drive. My owners listened to a book on cd called Watchers. It had a really smart dog in it. He could "talk" and read. It was a good story! I want to lean how to read. I want to use the computer like him too. I would order food and balls!
Since we have been home I have exercised a lot. My owners are each doing a half marathon right after Thanksgiving. One is running, one is walking. I have been getting extra long walks and runs. I don't get it when my male owner runs on this belt thing in the bedroom. He doesn't go anywhere? I DON'T get to do anything. (big exhale)
We just had a long weekend of rain. 8 inches of it. Yuck. I didn't get to go out much. I got a couple short walks. I don't mind walking in the rain, I love wrestling with the towels! When it rains a lot I get to play ball in the basement. Tuesday my female owner and I played in the basement and then we walked in the rain. We stopped at the school and I helped my owners vote. NO ON PROP 920!
My friend Bailey was here today. He tries to get too much attention. He steals my toys too. He is still my best friend though. I am going to steal his toys this weekend!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Brian,
How nice to hear from you again. I have been wondering how you are. So, you don't mind walking in the rain, huh? Do you carry an umbrella?
Grandma loves you, Brian!
Post a Comment