Sunday, February 04, 2007
Super Bowl
I was really disappointed the press had the colts winning before the game even started. I think Grossman owes us all an apology. These were not the Bears we have been watching most of the season. I was NOT impressed with the commercials either. The Bud ones were funny, some of the career builder ones made me laugh, but compared to past years. Not worth the millions or the hype. I have no intention of watching any sports news for at least a month. Manning gets enough airtime is it is. I don't need to see him pushing more products. Sad end of the football season for me. Come on baseball!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brian, did you like the Budweiser commercial with the little white dog who got splashed with muddy water and therefore got to ride on the Budweiser wagon with the other Dalmatian? I thought it was darling.
I agree... bring on baseball season!
Go Mets!
Post a Comment