Thursday, August 02, 2007

Update time

We are all doing well, just busy. I play fetch and swim whenever I can.
~ I was on the couch with Heidi today watching the news today about the 35W bridge. I was sad when I saw the pictures, and worried about driving around. Heidi reassured me we are as safe as we can be, and if this ever happens we will stick together. I can swim, so that helps. All these people are in my thoughts.
~ Including this week, Heidi will work overtime 5 out of the past 6 weeks. She is tired. We are planning a mini vacation for her next 2 day weekend.
~ Chad and Heidi went jet skiing the other night. I didn't have a life jacket, so I had to stay behind. Maybe next time.
~ When I was in WI I was given doggie ice cream! It comes in regular and peanut butter. YUM!!!!
~ I guarded the house last Friday while my people went to the Simpsons Movie. They liked it. I need to get a green vest so I can go everywhere with them. Maybe I'll check the Internet.
~ I am anxious for the arrival of my newest cousin!
Hope you all are well!

No comments: