Thursday, June 09, 2011
New Stuff
Since we moved in my people have not been a fan of the dishwasher or the range. Memorial Day we went for a family outing to look at dishwashers. We were there for what felt like FOREVER and left. Yesterday these people showed up with big boxes. My people got a new dishwasher. It is super quiet and they didn't have to re-wash any silverware! The also got a new range. Heidi seems extra excited about this. I have no idea what convection is, but she is happy about it. If it gets me more cookies or pizza, I am on board. We tested it out tonight with pizza. It was yummy! Perfect crust. They are also excited that there are no coils on the bottom, so it is easier to clean. They didn't NEED the microwave.. but it all has to match right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell me more about this convection business, because our oven does that. I have enough trouble just baking with regular heat! Nice new appliances (and an iPad this week!). Someday, in our end-all house, we're going to have the world's most silent dishwasher...we always end up with them in the open room next to the TV and the master of the house complains about the noise.
I'll bet you and Marshall got some cool boxes to play with!
Your new appliances are beautiful! Soooo happy for you!
What nice appliances! I'm happy for you. The kitchen looks really good - especially with the red accents.
Post a Comment