Thursday, May 22, 2008

Screaming in MN & WI

You may have heard screaming in MN and WI today. I can explain. We told our family that Heidi is pregnant. We are all excited! She is due Nov 15th. It as been a rough few months, but she is feeling a little better. She will still be on the cruise, but not walking in the 3 DAY. I am excited to be a big brother!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting news! We are all very happy for you. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Please keep us posted.

DD4 said...

Oh my! This is just WONDERFUL news. Congratulations, Heidi & Chad!

I Love Barbershop said...

Congratulations, Heidi, Chad & Brian!! That news is just great.

MamaD4 said...

Yay! We are so excited for you!! I agree with Lynn, keep us posted and send us some pictures of the "bump".

Anonymous said...

Good morning Chad and Heidi, YEA is all I can say. We are so happy for all of you. Brian will be a great big brother! Here are some dates baby Gilbert could shoot for:November 8, Marshall; November 12 Julie; November 30 Aunt Donna
Keep us posted! We love you. Aunt Donna

I Love Barbershop said...

Just a few more dates to shoot for!
Chad Steele, Nov. 14th - Uncle Jerry, Nov. 16th - and of course Peder De For, Nov 21st (I hope I got that one right).
Sounds like Nov. is a very good month.

carrster said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news!!

Sarita said...

Why would anyone want to be born on the 21st? The 20th is soooooo much better.

Congratulations again!